Explore Palm Beach
Palm Beach has long lured America's big name social elite, from the Kennedys to the Trumps to designer Jonathan Adler. A century-long heyday has taught Palm Beach a thing or two about luxury and fun as cool adventures migrate to their warm, sunny playground in search of glitz and gaiety.
A small sampling of activities you can enjoy while in Palm Beach:
Palm Beach has long lured America's big name social elite. A centurylong heyday has taught Palm Beach a thing or two about luxury and fun as travelers migrate to their warm, sunny playground in search of glitz and glamour.
A few highlights include:
- Iconic international fashion houses and unique specialty stores combine to make Worth Avenue one of the country’s best shopping streets.
- Drop by the Flagler Museum for a glimpse into Palm Beach in its early days.
- Polo is a sacred Sunday afternoon ritual in Palm Beach with the world’s top-rated players galloping through from December to March at the Palm Beach Polo Club.
- See the world's finest horse and riders compete in both show jumping and dressage at the Palm Beach International Equestrian Center in Wellington from January – March.
- Shop like a pro on Antique Row, a charming district with over 40 antique shops with an impressive array of antiques, fine and decorative arts and vintage clothing.
- Palm Beach is home to over 200 theaters, museums, arts centers, performance stages and other cultural venues. From the Boca Raton Museum of Art, to the Morikami Museum and Japanese Gardens; the Norton Museum of Art to Jupiter Inlet Lighthouse & Museum to the Kravis Center for the Performing Arts.