Welcome to Palm Beach re-imagined. An intimate ocean retreat; a breath of fresh air. Modern, playful and indulgent. Situated on the sweeping back drop of Florida’s gold coast and with the Atlantic as its playground, Eau Palm Beach invokes the relaxed glamour of America’s first resort destination; a chance to refresh, play and rediscover time.
Effortless Living at an Intimate Ocean Retreat.
One of only two Forbes Five-Star resorts in Palm Beach and eight in Florida, Eau Palm Beach Resort & Spa is where effortless living meets relaxed luxury. Situated on a private beach on seven acres of oceanfront with lush tropical gardens, guests are welcomed with champagne, breathtaking ocean views and cooling tropical breezes. Indulge in the warm Florida sunshine, sumptuous accommodations designed by Jonathan Adler, and the award-winning Eau Spa.
EAU ROOMS & SUITES
Spacious guest rooms offer private balconies with ocean, pool and gardens views. Suites have separate bedroom, living room and two bathrooms.
Club level rooms include your own personal concierge, four indulgent meal periods in our Eric Villency-designed Club Lounge, unlimited featured beer and wine selections, and daily pressing service. The Club Lounge is a social hub where you'll meet like-minded people and where new friendships are developed.
Eau Lanai Terrace Suites are ground level rooms overlooking the ocean with easy access to both pools. Lanai Terrace suites have separate bedroom and living room and two bathrooms and feature your own private patio, perfect for enjoying a sunrise breakfast.
RESORT FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Forbes Five-Star Eau Spa with luxurious spa cabanas, bathing rituals and exotic pampering treatments
- Active Resort Pool and Adult Tranquility Pool
- Restaurants include Angle, Temple Orange, Breeze Ocean Kitchen, Stir Bar & Terrace
- Complimentary Wi-Fi throughout the resort
- 24-hour room service
- 3,000 square-foot oceanfront terrace with fire pit
- State of the art fitness center including spinning, yoga, pilates classes and personal trainers
- 24-hour access Business Lounge
- Oceanfront cabanas
- Three Har-tru clay tennis courts with on-site pro
- Aquatic sports, boating and fishing
- Engaging kids and teens programs for ages 5-17
Eau Spa is 42,000 square feet of pure wonderland. Our world-class and award winning spa offers a sublime retreat with a distinct setting to engage in a magical spa experience with a variety of sensational beauty treatments and surprising touches throughout. Eau Spa focuses on sensory experiences with touches of wet, wit and wonder. Visit the Eau Spa website for more information.
Features of the Spa include:
- Eau Spa bEAUtique
- Wishing Well
- The Self-Centered Garden
- Scrub & Polish Bar
- Bath Lounge, Saunas, Steams and Jacuzzis
- Eau Zone’s Relaxation Lounge
- Treatment Rooms
MEETING AND EVENTS
A perfect setting for conferences, incentives or retreats, Eau Palm Beach Resort & Spa accommodates groups from 10 to 1,000 people. With over 30,000 square feet of flexible meeting and event space, we offer a wide variety of indoor and outdoor venues to choose from, and events can be paired and customized in over 20 stylish locations.
DOG FRIENDLY POLICY
We warmly welcome your four-legged friends. Please note there is a $250 (per room) non refundable dog deposit fee. There is a 25 lb. weight limit and two dog limit, per room occupied. A portion of the deposit fee will be donated to the Big Dog Ranch Rescue.
Dog are allowed to be walked from the lobby door to your guestroom and along Ocean Boulevard on the sidewalk. On the North and South side of the resort are pet stations and a small lawn to enjoy. By Florida law, dogs are not allowed within 10 feet of Resort and Tranquility pools, all restaurants and The Club Lounge.
- Forbes Five-Star Award 2017 and 2016
- AAA Five Diamond Award 2016
- Conde Nast Traveler's Readers' Choice Awards - #1 Resort in Florida 2016 and 2015
- Travel + Leisure: World’s Best Award 2013
- Travel + Leisure: Top 50 Resorts in North America 2013
- Conde Nast Traveler Readers’ Choice 2013: Best in the World for Top 40 Resorts in Florida
- Forbes Five-Star Award 2017, 2016 and 2015
- Conde Nast Top 25 Spas in the World - 2014
- SpaFinder Readers’ Choice Awards 2013: Best Beach Spa, Best for Girlfriend Getaway & Bachelorettes, Best for Interior Design, Best for Romance, Best for LGBT, Best for Accommodations, Best Pet-Friendly Spa, Best Urgan Spa, Best for Weddings and Favorite Spa for Yoga
- Check in: 4 p.m. and check out: 12 p.m.
- Cancellation: Guests must provide a credit card at time of reservation.
- January 1st - April 30th: 7 Days and one night deposit at time of booking
- May 1st - November 22nd: 3 Days and one night deposit at time of booking
- November 23rd - December 20th: 7 Days. Deposit at time of Booking: 1 Night
- December 21st - 31st: Refundable up to December 1st and two nights deposit at time of booking. After December 1st, it's non-refundable and a full remaining room rate deposit will be taken.
- Age: Guests must be 21 or older to check-in or accompanied by an adult
- Extended Stays (30+ nights): 20% deposit and regular cancellation policy applies.
- If more than two guests are occupying a club level room/suite there will be an additional $50 per child (ages 5-17) and/or $100 per adult per night.
- Smoking: Our hotel is a smoke free environment. A $500 room recovery fee will be charged for guests who do not comply to cover the cost of restoring guest rooms to a smoke-free condition.
- Crib: Complimentary and available upon request.
- Rollaway Bed: Complimentary and available upon request.
- Valet is $30 per night plus tax.