Travel Information: COVID-19
March 25, 2020
COVID-19 Update: Resort Closure
At Eau Palm Beach Resort & Spa, the health and safety of our guests, fellow hoteliers and vendors is our top priority. Our property will temporarily close on Wednesday, March 25. Please visit our homepage for more updates and information on when the resort will reopen.
We are here for you and available to answer any questions you may have about travel to Palm Beach and how we have updated our rebooking policies to offer you flexibility and peace of mind.
As we navigate these uncertain times, all of us in the Eau Palm Beach family wish you calm, comfort and health. When the time is right, we look forward to welcoming you with our warm and heartfelt Eau Palm Beach hospitality, whether it is to get away to your Palm Beach home-away-from-home for a much-needed break, family gathering or private celebration. Thank you for your ongoing support, and continuing to share #EauMoments with us in spirit.
March 16, 2020
- Lysol wipes have been added to housekeepers’ carts; they will continue wiping down surfaces (doorknobs, elevator buttons, door handles, reception areas, restrooms, etc.).
- Back of House areas will be routinely cleaned and disinfected, including high contact surfaces such as elevator buttons and door handles.
- A large hand sanitizing station has been placed near the grand ballroom; additional stations will arrive soon and will be placed in other public areas of the resort.
- Overnight cleaning team will be taking extra precautions around the resort (spa, event space, restaurants, elevator landings, etc.)
- Staff is regularly reminded to frequently wash their hands or use one of the many sanitizing stations located throughout the property.
- Daily discussions continue with staff discussing ways to prevent the spread of germs/bacteria, such as coughing and sneezing in to a tissue or the elbow.
- Staff is encouraged to remain home and minimize contact with others if they are ill with a respiratory illness. To better support this message, we are making temporary modifications to our call-out policy.
- As the situation is monitored, we will continue to follow any updates to recommended prevention methods as they are provided by the World Health Organization and/or Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. We remain committed to providing a safe & secure environment for our Guests and Hoteliers.