Miles away from mainstream.
The liberation of Palm Beach. Eau Palm Beach brings a new sense of style with new-fashioned luxury that is more relaxed, spontaneous and genuine in a setting reminiscent of a Palm Beach estate. It’s wild, fun and invigorating – a place where you can kick off your shoes, loosen the tie, and drop the mask. Eau Palm Beach is a breezy, blissful outpost – where it’s always sunnier, friendlier, warmer.
Situated on a private beach on seven acres of oceanfront with lush tropical gardens, guests are welcomed with champagne, breathtaking ocean views and cooling tropical breezes. Indulge in the warm Florida sunshine, sumptuous accommodations, your own private cabana and the award-winning Eau Spa. Miles away from mainstream, the resort radiates the New-fashioned Palm Beach Luxury.
EAU ROOMS & SUITES
Spacious guest rooms offer private balconies with ocean, pool and gardens views. Suites have separate bedroom, living room and two bathrooms.
EAU CLUB LEVEL
Club level rooms include your own personal concierge, four indulgent meal periods in our Eric Villency-designed Club Lounge, unlimited featured beer and wine selections, daily pressing service, and private VIP beach service. The Club Lounge is a social hub where you'll meet like-minded people and where new friendships are developed.
EAU LANAI SUITES
Eau Lanai Suites are ground level rooms overlooking the ocean with easy access to both pools. Lanai suites have separate bedroom and living room and two bathrooms and feature your own private patio, perfect for enjoying a sunrise breakfast.
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Eau Spa with luxurious spa cabanas, bathing rituals and exotic pampering treatments
- Active Resort Pool and Tranquil Adult Pool
- Restaurants include Angle, Temple Orange, Breeze, Stir Bar & Terrace
- Complimentary Wi-Fi throughout the resort
- 24-hour room service
- Hair dryers in rooms
- 3,000 square-foot oceanfront terrace with fire pit
- State of the art fitness center including spinning, yoga, pilates classes and personal trainers
- 24-hour access Business Lounge
- Oceanfront cabanas
- Three Har-tru clay tennis courts with on-site pro
- Aquatic sports, boating and fishing
- Aquanuts program for children ages 5-12
- COAST Teens Program for ages 13-17
- Valet parking – $28 USD per night; day parking $20
- Palm Beach International Airport (PBI) is located 8 miles, 15 min. from the resort; Ft. Lauderdale International Airport (FLL) is 40 miles, 40 minutes and Miami International Airport (MIA) is 65 miles; 1 hour and 15 minutes.
MEETING AND EVENTS
A perfect setting for conferences, incentives or retreats, Eau Palm Beach Resort & Spa accommodates groups from 10 to 1,000 people. With over 30,000 square feet of meeting and event space, we offer a wide variety of indoor and outdoor venues to choose from, and events can be paired and customized in over 20 stylish locations.
DOG FRIENDLY POLICY
We warmly welcome your four-legged friends. Please note there is a $250 (per room) non refundable dog deposit fee. There is a 25 lb. weight limit and two dog limit, per room occupied. A portion of the deposit fee will be donated to the Big Dog Ranch Rescue.
RECENT RESORT AWARDS
- AAA Five Diamond Award 2014
- Forbes Five-Star Award 2013
- Travel + Leisure: World’s Best Award 2013
- Travel + Leisure: Top 50 Resorts in North America 2013
- SpaFinder Readers’ Choice Awards 2013: Best Beach Spa, Best for Girlfriend Getaway & Bachelorettes, Best for Interior Design, Best for Romance, Best for LGBT, Best for Accommodations, Best Pet-Friendly Spa, Best Urgan Spa, Best for Weddings and Favorite Spa for Yoga
- Conde’ Nast Traveler Readers’ Choice 2013: Best in the World for Top 40 Resorts in Florida
- Conde’ Nast Top 25 Spas in the World - 2014
Eau Spa is 42,000 square feet of pure wonderland. Our world-class and award winning spa offers a sublime retreat with a distinct setting to engage in a magical spa experience with a variety of sensational beauty treatments and surprising touches throughout. Eau Spa focuses on sensory experiences with touches of wet, wit and wonder. eauspa.com
Features of the Spa include:
- Eau Spa bEAUtique
- Wishing Well
- The Self-Centered Garden
- Scrub & Polish Bar
- Bath Lounge, Saunas, Steams and Jacuzzis
- Eau Zone’s Relaxation Lounge
- Treatment Rooms
- Check in: 4 p.m. and check out: 12 p.m.
- Cancellation: Guests must provide a credit card at time of reservation. Specific cancellation policies may vary based on circumstance.
- If more than two guests are occupying a club level room/suite there will be an additional $50 per child (ages 5-17) and/or $100 per adult per night.
- Smoking: Our hotel is a smoke free environment.
- Crib: Complimentary and available upon request.
- Rollaway Bed: $25 per night starting March 1st.
- Rates are quoted for double occupancy. Each additional will be charged $75 per person per room night. Children 17 years of age & younger are complimentary when sharing with an adult; Maximum of 4 people per room.
- Valet is $28 per night plus tax.